cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 301 of 406

Re: Typing an email cursor keeps moving randomly to start and missing out letters

Emoji issue in v3.5.0

In the 'olden' days, when using Emojis in an email, the emoji window would open, then you could select multiple emojis at the same time, before closing the emoji window when done.

Now, after you select a single emoji, the window automatically closes. So for example, for effect you were selecting 5 emojis, the window closes after every single one, meaning you have to spend an age re-opening the window every single time.

This is simply a darn nuisance, and I can find no mention of it it any 'development' of this new migration version.

Where do I place the suggestion for emojis that it reverts to the way it was, as they seem to have fixed something that wasn't actually broken, and use to work very efficiently?

0 Ratings
Message 302 of 406

Re: BT Webmail Feedback v2 (post 16th April release)

When trying to enter text in an email the keyboard is does not work but can still copy and paste.

0 Ratings
Message 303 of 406

latest version of bt mail

How do I block a domain on the latest version of BTMail without opening spam mails?  The only way I can think of is to View Source but then I have to select mails individually. I used to just select all mails in my Spam folder and could then block multiple domains at once. I have also been getting more Spam since BTMail changed recently, including 61 mails from the same source all at the same time, this started 31/5 or 1/6.

0 Ratings
Message 304 of 406

Re: latest version of bt mail

@Trisha76 

I have put the BT Email App on my phone, from there you can easily block domains or senders and delete emails.

0 Ratings
Message 305 of 406

Thank you for your answer. I do not normally use my phone to deal with emails but I willl give this a try. 

0 Ratings
Message 306 of 406

@Trisha76 

I don’t either but I found it’s a very quick way to block either domains or users which are usually in JUNK or SPAM…

0 Ratings
Message 307 of 406

BT webmail

I have always used bt webmail because I found it clear and understandable. I notice it has changed radically recently and, for me, it is for the worse. I see it has drawn considerble criticism and am wondering whether BT will take note and actually respond usefully...?  A particular problem I find is that the  panel for composing messages is small, and about half  of it is taken up with address bars etc.

0 Ratings
Message 308 of 406

When typing an email the cursor still leaps back to the start and the font size reduces about 8 lines down. Please resolve this thanks

0 Ratings
Message 309 of 406

Good afternoon

I have reported a number of issues and would like an update  and confirmation they are on the list to be fixed. Some have got worse over the last couple of weeks and are a major problem for me. I simply want the webmail interface to work as it should and for any release to be properly tested before its release. I use Chrome with Windows 10. Issues:

• Emails get lost (moved to wrong folder)  - probably due to the automatic tick in an email which has to be removed  before action or can get impacted by it
  • Composing email - jumping text to start. Font sizes changing
  • Small default font
  • Moving email to folder (and particularly sub folder). Very difficult to do. Needs very good hand control (which I don't have). Emails have gone to wrong folder so now have to do on my phone which is longer but safer.
  • Default format of webmail screen has two wide columns on LHS. Changed it but recently reverted so have had to change it again more than once.

Many thanks

Message 310 of 406

Same issues for me as 309 still
0 Ratings