cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 251 of 952

Re: Problems with the New BT email when drafting replies to emails

I am also having that problem. Incredibly annoying but at least I know it's not just me.

0 Ratings
Message 252 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

Yet another display problem, possibly related to the mis-formatted table problem. 

How the images appear:

looks.jpg

And how they should appear, although I have had to shrink the display in Yahoo mail :

should.jpg

It's not important in this instance, but useful information could be lost. 

0 Ratings
Message 253 of 952

Problems with new version of BT Email.

Is anyone else having issues with their emails since the new version of BT Email came out?  I've cleared my web browser & have the correct version of browser for my system. 

If I do a search I always get timed out and the loading of emails is extremely slow.  I'm fed up with the slow circle as it's loading!! 

0 Ratings
Message 254 of 952

Re: Problems with new version of BT Email.

@MrsTillyFlop 

If you had searched the forum you would have found this thread which answers your question.

0 Ratings
Message 255 of 952

I did search & didn't find an answer. I won't bother asking for any more help if this is the attitude of members!!
0 Ratings
Message 256 of 952

Up to you but as we are not mind readers nobody know that you did a search and could not find an answer but if you did you will have found the answer to your question that there are others with the same issues!

0 Ratings
Message 257 of 952

This is getting ridiculous.

I assume BT are reading all these comments.

26 pages and increasing on this topic.

Surely they can see a lot of people having trouble with the new format

It has not changed with respect to my problems and presumably for other iPhone and iPad users.

Rubbish split 3 screens, cannot delete suspected spam / security concern email without it opening on iPad, still cannot print email on both devices. Just not as user friendly as the earlier format.

Come on BT , LISTEN TO ALL THESE AND MORE PROBLEMS AND SORT THEM OUT.

0 Ratings
Message 258 of 952

Added to which, my email inbox is being spammed by notifications for every new post in this thread. And the moderators have decided to merge each new post into a single thread, so there are a lot of them.

I joined this forum to report a single, specific, bug in the new display - so I'm listed as a newbie. But I've worked as a computer professional (now retired), and I've been posting to message boards like this for 20 years - I've even worked with server operators to diagnose errors, and submitted code patches.

As the Post Office Horizon shambles has demonstrated, poorly written software and untested updates have real-world consequences. Get a grip, BT.

[This morning, I found a notification in my inbox for a post timed at 16:40 this afternoon. Clicking on the display link, this website tells me that I don't have sufficient permissions to view it. Can somebody reset my status to 'Time Lord', please?]

Message 259 of 952

Let's try this.

RichardHaselgrove_0-1707646422150.pngRichardHaselgrove_1-1707646468601.png

0 Ratings
Message 260 of 952

@RichardHaselgrove 

If you check the date it actually states 11th Jan 2024 not 11th Feb 2024 as you have stated.

The date is when the post/thread that the person posted on, in this case BT Webmail Feedback thread, was started. It is not the date of when the email is sent to you.

The reason you can not view it will be because the post was removed from the thread by a moderator for whatever reason and placed into a section that is not accessible by forum users. 

EDIT: If you do not want emails regarding new messages you can "unsubscribe" from the thread by clicking on the three dots at the right hand side at the top of the page above the first message.

0 Ratings