cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 531 of 952

Re: New Webmail

Yep, just had the same. There are no issues and apparently it must be my browser....
I'm now into Plan B, ditching BT and setting up a new email, and hoping the forwarding mechanism works.
0 Ratings
Message 532 of 952

One of the good features of the old system was that you could hover the mouse pointer over a suspect email to view the senders email without having to risk opening the email.
Message 533 of 952

@RogerH27 

And you can still do that. It has been posted many times already! Just hover slightly below the name.

0 Ratings
Message 534 of 952

doesn't work for me (Win11 and Firefox)
0 Ratings
Message 535 of 952

Email following switch to EE

After years as a BT customer I have recently upgraded my broadband to full fibre which is now supplied by EE.  At about the same time my email account was hacked into.  My eamail has been restored but  I seem to have lost MY BT account which presents problems managing my BT email.  Phone calls to BT email helpline have been frustratingly unhelpful. Firstly I was told that management of my email account  has migrated to my new EE account. However the EE account only gives billing details for my broadband ( plus advertising of other EE products). No mention of emails

Later I asked how can I now change my email password and was told to use the " forgot my password" facility on the login page. Although  this works its not the recomended way to do it and it does not allow me to change other details of my email account , such as a change in my mobile phone number or the setting up of two level verification.

Is the loss of access to MY BT really a result of the switch to EE or something else? How do I now manage my BT email account ?

0 Ratings
Message 536 of 952

"We are experiencing issues with the service, please try again later." - Day two

Hi,

JSpooner_0-1709131551700.png

I've been getting this message for two days now when trying to access my 'Inbox'. This means i've not had access to email in this time which is becoming a problem as I rely on it quite heavily. To post here, i've had to use a gmail account!

It may be a BT thing, but after two days i'm coming to the conclusion it may be something specific to me.

I use the web based client at bt.com/mail and have tried with both the Firefox and Chrome browsers, getting the same error. I can access Spam, Drafts and Trash as well as the emails in the folders i've created, just not the important Inbox.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 537 of 952

Works for me on Firefox and Edge. Move your mouse until the pointer changes to a pointing hand.

0 Ratings
Message 538 of 952

Ah - thanks for your reply - I have been moving my mouse cursor too quickly and had not seen the poonting hand before. One problem solved, far too many more outstanding!
0 Ratings
Message 539 of 952

Does for me, Win11/Edge
0 Ratings
Message 540 of 952

Re: New email format

I had a similar conversation and was assured that they are looking at the bugs/issues being discussed on here and will be releasing a new version in the coming weeks. For me it's usable but needs improvement...