cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 201 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

Yes I have suffered the same . Have to reset every now and then.
0 Ratings
Message 202 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

Have today moved from web mail to EM client and it looks good. Hope this is in the right place.

Message 203 of 952

Unable to Use Deep Subfolders with new email layout

I have some double level subfolders to help keep my email organised and I am no longer able to move emails into a subfolder of a subfolder.

On the desktop, the 2nd menu appears but will not allow you to click on it. On the phones browser the arrow showing their is a subfolder is visible but it won't let you click on it to reveal the folder.

I was hoping this upgrade was going to improve things from the last terrible update but it seems to be so buggy

0 Ratings
Message 204 of 952

New Email Layout - Unable to expand or zoom on a mobile

Does anyone else have the problem that if they open emails on their web browser that they cannot zoom in or out, which is required as the email display is so wide that it is impossible to actual read messages without constantly moving the screen left and right?

0 Ratings
Message 205 of 952

Re: Unable to Use Deep Subfolders with new email layout

@Tigletty wrote:

I have some double level subfolders to help keep my email organised and I am no longer able to move emails into a subfolder of a subfolder.

On the desktop, the 2nd menu appears but will not allow you to click on it. On the phones browser the arrow showing their is a subfolder is visible but it won't let you click on it to reveal the folder.

I was hoping this upgrade was going to improve things from the last terrible update but it seems to be so buggy

I have set up a sub folder of a sub folder and I can move emails into it without problem using Microsoft Edge.

Which browser are you using?

Is it a new sub sub folder or were you able to use it previously?

As a work around have you tried dragging and dropping the email into the sub-sub folder?

Message 206 of 952

I am using Firefox on the desktop and Chrome on the phone. It does not work for either new or existing folders

Dragging and dropping works. Thank you. 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 207 of 952

I have tried on Firefox and Chrome and found that Chrome worked with out problem.

Firefox did not work initially until I expanded the webpage to the full screen by clicking on the small square at the top right of the page beside the X for closing the page. Once I had done that I could move the email to the sub sub folder without problem.

It would appear that the BT webpage is not adapting when the browser is not a full screen.

Are your browsers maximised to fit your whole screen or are they minimised in some way? 

0 Ratings
Message 208 of 952

I have just spent a frustrating 15 minutes composing a message that should have taken no more then 5. All the while slowing down my typing to try and prevent the buffer filling so the cursor doesn't move to the top line taking the remaining text with it in a different font. Every so often I fail and it does just that. I then have to wait for the text to disappear.

What a total pile of **bleep**!

I know I am not saying anything new or adding anything to the debate but then neither is anyone at BT. As far as I can see they have been sitting on their **bleep** doing **bleep** all since Thursday!

0 Ratings
Message 209 of 952

@StephenJ1 

Unless you have a different email service to use or you are prepared to download and install an email client such as Thunderbird it might be worth composing your emails in Word or similar then cut and paste it into your email until this mess is resolved.

0 Ratings
Message 210 of 952

Normally that doesn't work. The email then adds in a ton of coding around font types. Even if I use the same font BT does

0 Ratings