cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 561 of 952

Cannot see pictures on my emails even though I have adjusted settings

On my iPad. All of a sudden I cannot  see pictures on my emails even though I have adjusted email settings to allow all pictures. This is truly annoying because many legitimate emails are nothing but pictures e.gl Neighbourhood Watch items. What is going on?

Message 562 of 952

Re: New email format

@davidrconnell 

The search box that allowed you to do that is now found where I stated in my first post.

It is now above the list of the email folders at the left hand side.

If you select and open a folder the folders name appears in the search box and if you click on the drop down icon it will open the search box to allow you to choose what criteria you want to search under.

Search Box.JPG

EDIT: @davidrconnell  Your thread has been merged into this thread which has thrown the sequence of your posts and my replies out which makes it difficult for anybody trying to make sense of it! The above is the last reply I posted before it was merged.

Message 563 of 952

Re: Cannot see pictures on my emails even though I have adjusted settings

I haven't adjusted settings, I can't see 'pictures' on my emails. 

Message 564 of 952

Emails won’t delete

Emails will not delete, either individually or in bulk. I have re loaded and reset password several times and it’s still happening. It works for a bit then refuses to delete again. It’s taking up loads of time and I’m missing important emails.

Message 565 of 952

Just got a spam email - properly detected and moved to the spam folder.

RichardHaselgrove_0-1709379068032.png

I've forwarded it to phishing, but I can't see what the sender's purported email address is without opening it. It said it was a personal aol.com account, but that was probably spoofed as well. Now to test deleting it...

Yes, that seemed to work.

0 Ratings
Message 566 of 952

Unable to find Safe Senders in BT Mail

I am now not able to find my Safe Senders list.I used to log on>Settings>Mail>Safe Senders to edit list.But now I cant find Mail after being in Settings.I have Windows 10 and use Firefox on my Desktop PC. Help please

0 Ratings
Message 567 of 952

Richard, "but I can't see what the sender's purported email address is without opening it" There are a couple of pixels just below the sender , for some reason best known to the BT 'programmers' that's all that is needed ...

0 Ratings
Message 568 of 952

I've got a BT Representative ringing me on Wednesday, he rang me over the weekend, wasn't convenient to chat, he did say they will sort issues, will take 2 weeks. I fear it will take much longer. I've run out of adjectives / nouns to describe the situation.
Message 569 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

I am aware and have experienced the many problems with BT Webmail since the changeover. I know some of the problems have been fixed and if not fixed fully they have improved. 

I am now experiencing a new problem and wondered if this was connected to the Webmail changeover. 

I NOW CANNOT SEND EMAILS AT ALL. This has only started occuring over the past week.

Each email I send bounces back as "UNDELIVERABLE" even though the email addresses I am sending too are correct and are also email addresses I have actually been successfully sending to for many years on the old email system. 

I was following the updates to this thread but was getting bombarded with updates so I unsubscribed. Therefore I am unsure if my problem has been covered. I am sorry I am unable to read through the hundreds of pages on here. 

Not being able to send emails is actually costing me the opportunity to earn money. 

0 Ratings
Message 570 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

The bounced back email reply always states "Address not found"
The latest one that has bounced back states the time is 4.05am when the email I sent was just a few seconds before at approximately 12.07 today Sunday, 3rd March 2024.
0 Ratings