cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 771 of 952

Re: BT E Mail

Has the 'Reply' and 'Reply All' boxes being greyed out on a bcc email been captured?

0 Ratings
Message 772 of 952

Has the HTML appearing in the email title in the email list column been captured?

0 Ratings
Message 773 of 952

Email team had already picked this one up from your post @RichardHaselgrove so a ticket has been logged and will fix will be scoped into the next release. Will provide an update when we have a confirmed date. 

0 Ratings
Message 774 of 952

If I can help any further, just ask. It might help to forward the original message, so someone can look at the source HTML and try to work out what's going wrong. [It's private, but in no way secret - I'm perfectly happy for it to be examined by technicians]
0 Ratings
Message 775 of 952

Are there any Primary Schools near BT HQ? 

They could bus in some under 5's to sort this 'mess' out?

Bear in mind that we've had all this before with BT upgrades. 

(Please note, no Bees have been harmed in the making of this post).

Message 776 of 952

0 Ratings
Message 777 of 952

@pk46. BT seem to be run by amateurs , and like may large corporations, too many talkers and box tickers.

Will be a lot of buck passing, but no doubt those responsible for the 'up-down-grade' will be promoted.

0 Ratings
Message 778 of 952

BT Webmail Feedback

@pk46 and @oldles 

If you are now just wanting to moan about the "new" email rather than keeping this thread, as the moderator requested in message 755 "  it would be great if we can keep this thread focused on new or unknown issues/ideas + general support, hint & tips" why don't you start a new thread with your moans and groans, in the Lounge board.

That would keep this thread from becoming even more cluttered and difficult to follow for those who are having issues and are seeking assistance with them.

Message 779 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

@gg30340 

You can't censure people from this thread for posting 

their thoughts. I thought my post was construct, maybe

not practical, but BT  HQ needs to sort this out A.S.A.P.

I've complained to the 'top floor' at BT HQ, shows how

'annoyed' I am. This is out of our hands, we rely on

others, nothing seems to be happening, just the same

issues.

0 Ratings
Message 780 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

I am not trying to censure you or anybody else!

I was trying to point out that this thread was for people posting with constructive feedback about problems with the new email system and in particular issues that they have when using the new email system so that where possible they could be given help or information that may assist them.

It was also to allow that feedback to be seen and sent back to the BT email team so that it could be acted upon.

However if you feel that your moans are more important than those posters then carry on and clutter up the thread with your moans and hopefully it will not put others of posting their problems or those who are trying to help from finding their posts amongst the clutter.

0 Ratings