Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 71 of 952

Re: TRY THIS FIX ¦ BT Webmail Feedback

Tiresome  as usual

0 Ratings
Message 72 of 952

Thanks for the complement. I thought I wasn't firing on all cylinders.
Thanks, again !
0 Ratings
Message 73 of 952

@COMPANY-PENSIONER wrote:

I have another ID, on the previous version of BT MAIL: the double-click is OK, and properly functions. Slow Click / Fast Click: they all work, OK.

My take is that, the clicking problem points towards the new version of BT MAIL, as Web Mail Version, not Client. Unless of course, you know to the contrary.

As you are the only person at reporting an issue with it it would suggest that the problem is at your end. Unless of course, you know to the contrary.

0 Ratings
Message 74 of 952

@gg30340wrote:

@COMPANY-PENSIONERwrote:

I have another ID, on the previous version of BT MAIL: the double-click is OK, and properly functions. Slow Click / Fast Click: they all work, OK.

My take is that, the clicking problem points towards the new version of BT MAIL, as Web Mail Version, not Client. Unless of course, you know to the contrary.

As you are the only person at reporting an issue with it it would suggest that the problem is at your end. Unless of course, you know to the contrary.

'As you are the only person at reporting an issue'; A very poignant, high profile, one-liner, in the current media scrum.

I can open an email in a new, full window, in no more than 6-consecutive clicks: that'll do for me.
ROLL-WITH-IT !

0 Ratings
Message 75 of 952

Re: new email format

Great feature with the new email . A family member who has had a BT Email address for years is now considered Junk.

Even sending emails to themselves they get put in junk. 

I have them as a safe sender to me and they still get put in junk.

Important emails now get put in Junk ......

0 Ratings
Message 76 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

Like most mega businesses , they confuse the word change , with the word improvement. Any changes of layout and features should have a 'switch' . It is not beyond programmers skills or is it.

Message 77 of 952

Please sort out the new mail. I have several addresses registered under my main email account. One address is for a close family member. I have the address registered as a safe sender yet everything from this address goes into Junk. As a test I sent a message from that address to itself and it put that message into junk straight away. The address concerned has been in use for years. Why it is now viewed as Spam is beyond me.

0 Ratings
Message 78 of 952

Thanks to another post on here, I have switched off the horrible Avatar colours, but how do we get it back to a decent font?  It looks horrible and is much harder to read.

Also, the ability to select all items in the Junk folder and block senders all in one go has been removed.  You now have to go through each one individually. Takes ages and incredibly annoying when BT should be screening these emails at source.  Its got really bad in the last few months.

Message 79 of 952

Re: Spaces between each email line since update

Ive had the same problem, I hope BT are going to listen to their customers and give the option to alter the spacing between lines, I work it IT and believe me anything can be done, if its not done its because simply you don't want to and not because its not possible, the changes are all unnecessary and quite frankly looks like going back to the late 90's.

What happened here is some Graduate has come in saying I can make better, its due for an change.

Message 80 of 952

Re: Spaces between each email line since update

Why oh why do folks use a WEB browser for email?

0 Ratings