cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 851 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

@SouthWest1 wrote:
Try with pasting your line of text above.

I have typed a few lines of text then pasted text above the text I typed and I can still change the typed text on its own or the pasted text on its own to Bold, Italics and Underline. I can also change both the type and pasted text together to Bold, Italics and underline.

This also is the case if place the pasted text below the typed text.

I can make those changes individually or a combination of any of them ie Bold Italics or Italics only etc or all three together. 

It all works as it should. 

0 Ratings
Message 852 of 952

The ridiculously wide left-hand column for the folder list should merit a mention also. It can be dragged to the left but the width is not remembered after logging out. The previous interface would also not remember the width but it was less of a concern since the default width was much narrower.

0 Ratings
Message 853 of 952

Another weird issue with this ridiculous, ongoing situation. 

I have given up trying to move emails to folders once dealt with. I have taken to doing this with the app on my phone.  However, I have since noticed that the 'other' category has loads of emails going back years that have previously been deleted. I am very concerned for the emails that I do need or want to keep. 

And BT has the cheek to put the bill up to nearly £100 per month and ask me to renew.... 

0 Ratings
Message 854 of 952

@sanders2378wrote:

Another weird issue with this ridiculous, ongoing situation. 

I have given up trying to move emails to folders once dealt with. I have taken to doing this with the app on my phone.  However, I have since noticed that the 'other' category has loads of emails going back years that have previously been deleted. I am very concerned for the emails that I do need or want to keep. 

And BT has the cheek to put the bill up to nearly £100 per month and ask me to renew.... 

Don't you have a 'move to' button along the top, after 'delete' & before 'more'? I don't have an 'other category' thank goodness.

And what on earth are you paying £100 for - do you have lots of extras?!

0 Ratings
Message 855 of 952

The team working on "fixing" all this, seem to be making it worse. This morning it made me login & doesn't give me the option to stay logged in. Also, once again, it is not saving my instruction to allow all images, not to mention all the other things it keeps reintroducing. And why is it taking them so damned long - can't they just give us the old version back until they have complete AND TESTED the (haha) upgrade?

Message 856 of 952

I know we shouldn't speculate, but all this might be a prelude to AI taking over planet BT. 

Just throwing it out there, that's where all this could end up. 

Message 857 of 952

Cannot be bothered to find a relevant thread,  But anyone 'annoyed' with the 'new' webmail  LogOn , I had to change all my quick links, not a big problem for this ex engineer but now it takes a silly amount of time and clicks to get to the new improved' email pages, also had a few big RED boxes warning me of errors, not sure if it was my error or BTs, { wink}.

Are the other un-improvements being addressed ? What version number are BT pushing out now { is it shown somewhere ? }

0 Ratings
Message 858 of 952

What version number are BT pushing out now { is it shown somewhere ? }

It's shown in the address bar of your browser, at the end of the url.

My browser is still showing "v=ci-MX_3.2.1#/mail" today - unchanged since all this started.

Message 859 of 952

I have discovered another fault (sorry - improvement!).

I have twice now sent an email to a group of 4 colleagues, with a request requiring a reply. The first reply arrives in my InBox OK. I do not receive the second one, but know a second reply was sent because the third responder attached both my email and the second response to me - I think he was adding his reply after he had received the second reply that was sent to me but never arrived. This scenario has happened twice. However, even more worrying is that on another occassion I discovered that a second response had been sent but not received by me, as a third response was not required to be sent. I wonder how many more replies I have not received?

0 Ratings
Message 860 of 952

@RogerH27 

Your post may have been better as a new post as it may not be an issue with the "new" BTMail because as far as I can recall nobody else seems to have reported a similar problem.

Make sure that you do not have "Conversation View" selected which groups emails from from the same sender if it is apparently  a "Conversation" where the "reply to" field is being used. .

Go to the "View" icon on the right hand side and single click on "Conversation View" to toggle it on and off.

If that is not the what is happening try adding your recipients to your "safe Senders" list found in the Settings section and while there check that the sender's email address and their email domain has not been added to your "Blocked Senders" list.

0 Ratings