cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 891 of 952

Re: My composing screen !

Really?! 

I use Chrome and have constant problems despite this being a very widely used browser. 

BT didn't advise to change browser. 

Will give Edge a try. Does it stop the double line spacing and cursor tracking back to the start plus the irregular font changes? 

0 Ratings
Message 892 of 952

No - it does not!
0 Ratings
Message 893 of 952

Uh! 

Why say Edge works and sorts issues when it doesn't? 

0 Ratings
Message 894 of 952

This is what I was referring to NOT being an issue with EDGE for me:
". . . this specific complaint is that I have to type through a small letterbox, which cannot be enlarged. I cannot see what I have typed withouts scrolling up frequently (causing all sort of formatting errors)"
0 Ratings
Message 895 of 952

Thanks for the clarification. 

BT really need to acceptance test their email client before releasing. 

Message 896 of 952

I have tried with Edge and Firefox, the new e-mail format is poor in both. It seems that BT use their customers to test their products.
0 Ratings
Message 897 of 952

Thanks for the feedback. 

Saves me the time and trouble. 

A company the size of BT and EE should be ashamed that in the 21st century, they can't do something simple like an email editor better. 

Message 898 of 952

USE OF THE NEW INTERFACE

Corrections mad when typing leap all over the place, i.e. a correction to a spelling mistake leaves the word there and deposits the correction at the beginning of the sentence,

The box at the side of each email is too sensitive and often results in the email opening instead of placing a tick, resulting in others that have already been marked loosing their crosses.

Text formatting doesn't stay constant and reverts to small and a different text when moving lines by hitting ENTER.

I have had to move to an external interface as the new one is so bad - please bring back the old one or use this one, which has worked as expected.

Message 899 of 952

Re: USE OF THE NEW INTERFACE

Having followed this issue for weeks I must confess to some confusion. I use W10 and Chrome , another user of the same desktop prefers Firefox. Neither of us have had any of the issues mentioned yet am definitely on the new version. The only issue I can see is emails are composed with double spacing which I usually check on an IPad before sending the email. 

0 Ratings
Message 900 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

This seems to be a complete mess today.

It's back to including formatting data within draft emails.

I replied to one email, only for it to be returned as undeliverable claiming the recipient address does not allow forwarding of emails.  I was replying!

Doesn't accept attachments to an email....

This topic was started in January.

Maybe the Head of whichever BT department is responsible would like to explain what they have been doing for the last three months.