cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT e-mail . How to access 1 e-mail which is showing in the inbox but unable to access.

Go to solution

How to access 1 e-mail which is showing in the in-box but  I am unable to access for several days. Other e-mails have arrived and I have sent one to myself all ok but still 1 is showing. I always notice that the arrow on the right hand side of the screen never actually goes to the top and when e-mail numbers are showing in the in -box, usually in order to access, I  need to press the date twice and then they appear in order for access . Any help appreciated . Thanks 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT e-mail . How to access 1 e-mail which is showing in the inbox but unable to access.

Go to solution

Make sure that you have not selected "Conversation View".

Log onto your email account and click on the "Change View" button at the right hand side. Click ONCE on "Conversation View" to toggle it on or off. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Re: BT e-mail . How to access 1 e-mail which is showing in the inbox but unable to access.

Go to solution

Good Afternoon,

Many thanks for your reply. Unfortunately either way I toggle the Conversation View it does not seem to make any difference, to this one e-mail, other e-mails are getting through, but I always have to press the date button twice in order for any  new e-mails to be downloaded and showing.

As I mentioned the arrow on the right hand of the screen to scroll up or down, never quite go's to the  top or the bottom. Kind Regards Seville.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

On what type of device are you accessing your email. If it is a mobile device and you are using a web browser try using the "Desk Top Version" of the web browser. This should allow you to scroll up and down.

Have you tried changing the "View" that your email account is being displayed in by selecting a different view in "Change View" list to see if it lets you scroll.

You should be able to refresh the list by clicking on the circular arrow at the top of the list of emails.

If you are using a PC or Laptop have you tried a different web browser? 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi, thank you again for your further guidance, I am using a Medion Desk Top, I will try the other options you suggested. Thanks Seville.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Good Afternoon,

Just a line to say, when I signed into BT mail 07/04/2022, the 1 email previously unable to access appeared!. Thank you once again for your input.  Seville.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

The joys of using a BTMail account!!

0 Ratings