cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT email "experiencing issues"

Feedback: I have been moved over to the new BT email application and now see a pop-up error "We are experiencing issues with the service, please try again later."... this happens about every 5-6 emails that I open... and does not interrupt the session (it seems)... does someone need to spend a pound or two on additional server capacity perhaps?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT email "experiencing issues"

I have only seen the "experiencing issues" message when my laptop has disconnected from the internet to save battery power. Could that be happening to you @PaulBoocock ?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

I get the same message every time I delete an email. Despite the message, the email is deleted and there doesn't seem to be any issue I can see. It is annoying though
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Don't think so... teams remains connected throughout
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

New to the community, I have been experiencing the problem of "We are experiencing issues with the service, please try again later." which happens with the delete function. However I've come across other problems,

1. some items moved unread to Trash then appear read in Trash - why?

2. Some E-mails are not visible in the inbox but are visible on my wife's smart phone, I don't use a smart phone just a Nokia style. So unless we use a smart phone we are missing e-mails. Why is this happening? That said on a previous thread I found out how switch the avatar colours and this may have solved the missing e-mail problem as they have suddenly appeared in the inbox. Hope this helps others.

3. the refresh button is greyed out, does it work?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

I have also been having this problem for a week or two. It really is not good enough. I cant help but wonder if someone is failing to spend the necessary resources (money and/or manpower) - perhaps a better bonus awaits them for cheese pairing.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

I agree, the message keeps popping up.  Every time I delete and email I get "  ! we are experiencing issues with this service, please try again later"

The even more strange thing is that the deletion (i.e. moving to Trash) has actually worked perfectly.

Has anyone found a way of stopping the message?

0 Ratings