cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT latest error message...

On using WebMail, I keep getting the attached error message. Delightfully quirky as usual, and totally useless in explaining what's wrong. Anyone any ideas?

BT error.jpg

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT latest error message...

Hi @Stephen5000 

I'm sorry you're getting an error when trying to login to BT web mail. The three things we need to try first when getting a BMX_2  error are clearing the cache and cookies on the device, trying an alternative browser and disabling the VPN, if one is used.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT latest error message...

@NeilOwrote:

Hi @Stephen5000 

I'm sorry you're getting an error when trying to login to BT web mail. The three things we need to try first when getting a BMX_2  error are clearing the cache and cookies on the device, trying an alternative browser and disabling the VPN, if one is used.

Thanks

Neil

Did none of those things which I guess in itself is evidence that none were at fault! Am reticent to 'clear cache/cookies etc as it's a darn nuisance, interferes with everything, and rarely fixes anything!

I simply waited, (it wasn't an urgent email), and just tried logging on again. All now perfect, just assume it was another delightful hissy fit that BT email now has built in at no extra charge 🤣

0 Ratings