cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT login AUTOFILL

Go to solution

AlanC4_0-1710507183068.png

This new style BT login dose NOT Autofill email address from list of email logins.    I have checked that autofill is set okay in the browser correctly. It autofill's everywhere in Microsoft edge without problem, just BT. Why?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT login AUTOFILL

Go to solution

The autofill is a function of your browser and not a BT function.

You will most likely need to repopulate the autofill as the page is a different address from the previous one. If your browser's autofill is turned on it should give you the option to save/remember it.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
It was a pain in the backside, the new version login of BT email was okay, until I logged back in and it had disappeared, but on pressing enter it just produced the password, not the login name. I gave up in the end, and just carried on with the login I had been using. I have no problems elsewhere with login and password entries, they are all perfect, but not BT.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

As I said, the "new" email log on page is a different address from the old one so it needs to be re populated.

As it would appear that the browser has not automatically offered to save your details you will need to go into your browser's settings and find the stored passwords. Look for the BT one that has stored your username and password and delete it.

When you next log on you should be offered the chance to "re-save" it 

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Just made sure it saved it - did not  offer to save, so should be okay.

0 Ratings