cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Blocking domains

Go to solution

The blocked domain s placed in the blocked senders list keep disappearing….whilst the specific e mails blocked remain. The blocked domains only seem to be shown in the blocked senders list for about 24 hours.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Blocking domains

Go to solution

Domains appear alphabetically at the beginning of the Blocked senders list.

Are you sure that your list is not full. You can only add 500 items to the blocked senders list.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

hi and thanks. I'm no ware near 500 (about 80) and most blocked e mails are in alphabetic order. Just now I blocked 2 domains...both appearing in the list...but those I blocked yesterday, and in the previous last few days no longer appear. So I assume those missing domains (once in the list) are on longer blocked. Any advice welcome. Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

issue now solved...many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

It is courtesy and possibly useful for anyone else having the same problem to post what the fix was.

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Issue down to my misreading of list of blocked domains. When first added to the list of blocked senders they appear in the list in chronological order and start with the character *

After a few hours the blocked domain name is then moved to the front of the list of blocked senders and the character * no longer features.

the earlier advice in this thread was spot on. Thank you