cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 5 of 10

Can't login...

Go to solution

I just tried to login using my desktop (usually use my laptop which still works)

I get the following error screen. I have tried FireFox, Chrome & Edge all giving the same error. I have also disabled AntiVirus to see if any difference - none.

Any suggestions? Oh, it worked fine this morning!

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10

Cant access email accounts, elderly relatives - URGENT PLEASE

Go to solution

Dear Moderators,

I am in need of urgent assistance, I have 3 email accounts and cannot access any of them with the new changes.  email.bt.com comes up that the site cannot be reached.

I have tried using chrome on my phone, Edge & Firefox on a windows 10 laptop( both browsers are up to date).

I have my elderly parents email account attached to my BT and they rely on this heavily.  We have holiday bookings coming through to these emails, christmas orders, and importantly their home food delivery - father is 85, really quite concerned.

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 2 of 10

Re: Cant access email accounts, elderly relatives - URGENT PLEASE

Go to solution

What happens when you use this link?

BTMail 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

elderly parents and I cannot acces emails thank you

Go to solution

Dear Moderators,

I am in need of urgent assistance, I have 3 email accounts and cannot access any of them with the new changes.  email.bt.com comes up that the site cannot be reached.

I have tried using chrome on my phone, Edge & Firefox on a windows 10 laptop( both browsers are up to date).

I have my elderly parents email account attached to my BT and they rely on this heavily.  We have holiday bookings coming through to these emails, christmas orders, and importantly their home food delivery - father is 85, really quite concerned.

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Re: elderly parents and I cannot acces emails thank you

Go to solution

Please do not post the same message on multiple threads. It just cause confusion and duplication of replies. The thread you posted on was marked as solved and was a different problem to this one.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Re: Cant access email accounts, elderly relatives - URGENT PLEASE

Go to solution

I have exactly the same problem, I have tried 3 different browsers, clearing cache and cookies but just get "email.bt.com’s server IP address could not be found." or variations thereof depending on the browser.

However, the email client on my android phone is still working fine. So this suggests this is a problem related purely to the web mail interface. One of many problems with the web site over the last month or so. All related to the handover of services to EE.

So for the op, the temporary solution is to use an email client (such as outlook on a pc, or whatever email client you have on your phone) and you should be ok. If you google setting up outlook, or setting up email on a phone then you should find plenty of advice, or find a technically minded friend to help you.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Re: Can't login...

Go to solution

What happens when you try this link?

BTMail 

Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry you've had trouble logging into BT webmail, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. This should now be resolved, please can you try again? 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

I fear for me it seems to be a temporary fault. Just tried again, and it's all bounced back into life! I think accessing BT emails is my new found hobby... 😂

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

It is now working again.

0 Ratings