cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Creating Additional Email Address

I want to create an additional email for my BT account, i've looked at how to do this and it says i should have a "Create New Email Address" button in my managing profile, however i do not. I have read that a few people have this issue but moderators have been able to help. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Creating Additional Email Address

Have you presently got an active BT email address that was set up on your BT Broadband account?

Does your MyBT > Your Products > Email, Manage show that you have a BT email address and that you have used x amount out of your eleven addresses?

Have you at any point left BT Broadband since any BT email account was set up and subsequently returned to BT Broadband? 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

It says a have 1 active email which is the one that i use. There are none in deleted either.

I haven't left and returned either.

It says i can add existing email addressing, but no button to crate a new one.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They will advise you by posting on this thread.

Message 5 of 5

Hi @JackG95 I'm sorry you're unable to create a new email address, I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can contact the moderation team with your details and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil