cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: EE emails

I found the following posted by a moderator:-

BT Email

• From 26 October BT Email will no longer be offered to customers who take BT Broadband packages. For customers who have not already set up the service, the option to do so will no longer exist in MyBT.  Existing BT Broadband customers who already have a BT Email service activated, can continue to use it as they do today including the ability to create additional email addresses up to the 11 permitted

As yet I could not find the bit about returning customers but I will keep looking.

Message 12 of 13

Yes, you'll be able to link it to your new broadband account. You can only do this once your broadband has been set up and activated.

We'll send you confirmation of your broadband activation, and once you get this you can follow the advice to Move an email address (mailbox).

If you're moving a Basic email address, we'll automatically upgrade your email to Standard. 

If you're moving a Premium email address to your broadband account we’ll automatically close the Premium account when the last email address is moved.

Can I move my BT Email address to another account? | BT Help

Message 13 of 13

Thank you everybody for your contributions. this morning I phoned up BT, I was passed up the chain till I eventually got to speak to a manager. I was informed that my problem in not being able to manage my email accounts was down to a software conflict between the EE software and BT's. It is a know problem that affect a small proportion of customers, the engineers are working on it. So it's a matter of waiting.  I feel I have ascended up the chain of command as far as possible, the next step would be the software engineers. It is a matter of waiting now. 

But just a big thank you for all the contributions of advice, it's very much appreciated.

Thank you.    Brian.

0 Ratings