cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Email Rules Missing?

Go to solution

Thanks. Unfortunately it says I have no private messages. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @JWS,

Thank you for your reply. Sorry about that, I've sent that PM again.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution
Got it thanks. Will get that sent tomorrow.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Another related problem.
I have found that if I add a new mail rule from the drop-down menu on the right of an individual email (as stated earlier, the only way I can access rules at all on my iPad) it appears to delete all other pre-existing rules (when I check on my Windows laptop - the only full access I have to review webmail rules). 
I did pm PaddyB about this issue yesterday but don’t know if he’s seen it as yet, but as I’m expecting another update from BT later in the week I’m anxious to get this new discovery ‘out there’ so perhaps it can be looked at also prior to BT contacting me again. 

Perhaps this should be moved to the general BT Webmail Feedback thread?

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

Just had a final call from BT on this issue. Rules are no longer an accessible option on mobile devices. That explains that then. I can still access them on my Windows laptop but not my iPhone or iPad - a minor inconvenience but at least I know where I stand.

Hopefully this will help anyone else facing the same issue. Have to say, while it’s taken a while to reach a conclusion, BT have always contacted me either by phone or text message when they’ve said they would. 🙂

edit for clarity. 

0 Ratings