cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Email addresses missing from account list.

Hello,

Please, can someone help me. 

I have set up four new emails and only one them is in the account list.

They are not in the gifted section as I have seen suggested in other posts.

If I try to sign in to the webmail page I get a message saying the email addresses and passwords are not recognised.

I have also tried importing them as a last resort and interestingly get a message saying that they are already linked to my account.

Can anyone tell me how they can be linked to my account but not show up in the list or be signed into?

Any help would be truly appreciated

Many thanks in advance

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Email addresses missing from account list.

Have you tried logging out of your MyBT then logging back in?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Thank you for getting back to me.

Yes, I've logged out and back in several times over the last few days, but to no avail.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

How many of your eleven email addresses does your MyBT say you have used?

When setting them up the email addresses did you get a conformation message?

Did you follow the procedure as per this link?

https://www.bt.com/help/email/manage-email-account/account-set-up/how-do-i-create-and-activate-a-new...

When you log onto MyBT and go to the management page for emails, can you access the account that is showing and if you can, when you get to that email page if you click on your username at the top right do you have an option to switch accounts?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Active email addresses (1)

Yes to confirmation page.

I followed the procedure as presented to me by the "Create new email address" button which seems to coincide with the link.

No option to switch accounts.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

It would appear that something has obviously gone wrong in the set up process. You could try setting up again but I suspect you will be informed the address is already being used. 

I doubt there is anything the forum users will be able to do to help soI have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are very busy at present so it can take up to 48 hours for them to contact you. They will do this by posting on this thread.

Message 7 of 8

Thank you very much for your help so far and for notifying the moderators.  It is very much appreciated.

You are correct in that trying to set up the same addresses again does indeed inform me that the address is in use.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi @OmalleyTheAlleyCat,

We can certainly look into this for you. I'm sending you a private message with some details that we need before my team can investigate this for you.

@gg30340 thanks for flagging this to me.

Thanks
DanielS