cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 92

Re: Email not syncing on Android

Go to solution

Thanks all for posting.

We're investigating this and will post whenever we have anything to share.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 92

Go to solution
All, like many others I hit this problem last week. Deleting the mail account and adding it again clears the problem for a short time. Today I figured that the last thing I did before the problem started each time was forward an email. So I tried some testing here and it appears either forwarding or sending a new email causes the sync to break. If you then delete the forwarded/sent email from sent items, it appears to clear the problem and it starts syncing again !!
Message 43 of 92

Go to solution

Lo and Behold indeed!  Mine now fixed too - thank you!  Alan

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 92

Go to solution
I have had the same problem this week. I am having to delete and reinstate my account almost daily on my android phone.
0 Ratings
Message 45 of 92

Go to solution

At the moment my emails are showing..but I have had to delete my account from Gmail and then reinstate it twice today. I will check on the web page before doing this next time and let you know.

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 92

Go to solution
Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 47 of 92

Go to solution
Spoiler

PeteHr  FWIW my Gmail on my Android performing in exactly the same way.

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 92

Go to solution

Thank you!  To be honest, I didn't this would work.  But I have deleted recently sent and forwarded emails and it is now syncing!!

0 Ratings
Message 49 of 92

Go to solution

I have the same problem. I deleted the account from my phone and re-instated it and all the e-mails appeared. Thought that had solved it - but no - subsequent e-mails did not appear. I appears that the only time it will sync is when it is being installed. Gmail appears to be syncing as it reports the time the last sync process was executed. So, I assume the BT end of the process  is not behaving.  

0 Ratings
Message 50 of 92

Go to solution

Why would you assume that?

0 Ratings