cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Emails in inbox have disappeared

Hi, 

I went into my inbox to view emails yesterday and a load had disappeared (some being quite old and left there as wish to go back to them).  Looked in deleted and not there.  Any way these emails can be retrieved (they disappeared between 1600 and 2200 hours?).....  Cant find using my mailapp on iphone or logging into BTemail either.  HELP!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Emails in inbox have disappeared

Hi

I have a similar problem but on just one of my four email accounts (the other three are okay). 

Several years worth of emails have disappeared in the Inbox but all of the Sent emails are still there! 

Any ideas would be much appreciated. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Emails disappeared.

Hi,  i raised this last week but no response  pls can you indicate how j can ger this resolved

I went into my inbox to view emails yesterday (28th July) and a load had disappeared (some being quite old and left there as wish to go back to them).  Looked in deleted and not there.  Any way these emails can be retrieved (they disappeared between 1600 and 2200 hours?).....  Cant find using my mailapp on iphone or logging into BTemail either.  HELP!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Re: Emails disappeared.

If they are not in your BTMail email account when you log onto BTMail using a browser it means that they have been deleted from the BT email servers and can not be recovered.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

That may be the case but i didn’t delete them so would like an explanation from BT as to how they came to be deleted. I definitely didnt
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

All BT will be able to do is to tell you which device triggered the deletion.

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They will advise you by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi RR2 and welcome back.

I'm sorry you've lost a number for your emails. If you can't find them on webmail then it's unlikely they can be recovered. I'll be happy to check that for you. Check your inbox for my message and drop me over the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings