cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: Emails rejected as spam

Well - Over a month and no reply from the Postmaster.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Ohh - Trebian. My understanding is that100 bccs is not a good idea. Don't get your Gmail account locked! We only use bcc for a small number - 10 or so max.

Much better to use a bulk mailer. Many of them have a free option. We  use Mailchimp but when I get a moment I will investigate some others like SendInBlue or whatever. It also handles the privacy side of things too - people can unsubscribe for example. 

Anyway - best of luck.

Roy

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

I have exactly the same issue. Did you find any resolution?
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

No - Postmaster never replied.

I recommended the three people concerned move to Gmail.

Roy

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Happend again today - simple email to one person. Rejected as spam.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

I would also suggest that you contact the recipients or rather non recipients, if using email do it one at a time which they will hopefully receive, and ask them to add your email address to their "Safe Sender" list which can be found in their email settings which are found by logging onto their email account and clicking on their username at the top right then going to "Mail".  

I've been having exactly this problem (or rather the mailchimp user trying to send me genuine email has) and the parargraph here seems to be the key. Many thanks. I'm getting it tested now and will report here if any problems remain. For novices (like me) the steps are:

1. Click on username top right

2. Select Settings from the drop down menu

3. Select Mail from the menu on the left and then Safe senders

0 Ratings