cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Emails sent via Gmail sending BCC list to BTmail addresses gets corrupted

Hi I have logged the complaint with BT service desk and they are escalating it to the Tier Two Team.

However they say it can take between 3 to 5 days to be resolved depending on the complexity of the problem.

Let's hope they can fix it ASAP.

In the mean time I'm using my btinternet.com email address to send BCC to all my contacts with btinternet.com addresses and this works fine.

Hope this helps all those with this same problem.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Message 13 of 15

Thanks licquorice

I'll give it a week or so to make sure it's really fixed before I subject my contacts again with this problem. Apparently it caused older versions of Outlook to lock up and they could only get out of it by rebooting..... Hey Ho the joys of computing.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

I've had an email from the BT service team saying they are looking into the problem and will contact me when they have resolved it. So it may be a little premature to say they have fixed this one as it may well have been another similar problem that Licquorice  is refering to. I'll keep you posted when I get a definitive response.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Yesterday afternoon I sent an email from the club's @gmail.com address to a selected 10 members with btinternet.com email addresses under BCC, so far 8 have replied to say "all OK". Hopefully that is the end of it but as you  say, let's see.

0 Ratings