cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 17

I'm not receiving email from a 'talktalk.net' address

Go to solution

I'm not receiving emails from a friend with a talktalk.net address. I've checked my blocked list and talktalk.net domain isn't listed. I've saved them to 'safe senders' but emails still not arriving. Any ideas to solve this please?

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Re: I'm not receiving email from a 'talktalk.net' address

Go to solution

Hi @wendylois, sorry you're not receiving all your emails. 
Check out: BT Mail problems - I don't seem to be receiving some or all of my emails | BT Help for some guidance and see if helps.
If not is it only this one email address that you're not receiving from or do you know if it is affecting any others?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 17

Go to solution

Thank you. This is my only contact using that domain. I'm unaware of any other emails not being received - but of course it's hard to know!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 17

Go to solution
She is replying to my emails to her, so we know she is using my correct address.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 17

Go to solution

Did you check your "Blocked Senders" list for her email address and the domain?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 17

Go to solution
Yes, as I said in my post; I've checked several times actually. Neither her email address or the talktalk.net domain. Also added her to my safe sender's list. I don't know what else I can do. She hasn't had anyone else say her emails not being received.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 17

Go to solution

@wendylois wrote:
Yes, as I said in my post; I've checked several times actually. Neither her email address or the talktalk.net domain. Also added her to my safe sender's list. I don't know what else I can do. She hasn't had anyone else say her emails not being received.

Actually you didn't say in your post. You said you had checked the domain wasn't blocked, not the individual address.

She is replying to my emails to her, so we know she is using my correct address.

Err no, if she can reply to you, it would appear she is NOT using the correct email address when initiating an email. A reply will automatically enter your address.

Message 8 of 17

Go to solution

No, she can't reply to me. She is trying to but I'm not receiving them.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 17

Go to solution

Ah, misread what you meant. Seems extremely odd if it just your address she can't send to.

Does she get an error message?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 17

Go to solution

Do you have another @btinternet.com email address she could try sending to in order to see if it is all @btinternet addresses, or just create one to test if you haven't.

0 Ratings