cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Incoming e-mail

Appear to be not receiving most of my i/c e-mails, have tried sending to myself & not getting anything , but am getting an occasional one from msm or a business flyer .?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Incoming e-mail

Have you checked your "Blocked Senders" list?

Log onto your BTMail account using a browser, not an email client/app, and then click on your username at the right hand side. Select "Settings" then go to the left hand side and select "Mail". Scroll down and click on "Blocked Senders".

Scroll down the list checking for email addresses and domains (the part after @) of senders you would have expected emails from. If you find any you need to unblock it by selecting it then click on "delete".

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Have checked those, can’t see any obvious ones.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Are you a BT Broadband customer or paying for your email through a BT Premium email account?

How are you accessing your email, is it with a web browser (webmail) or are you using an email client/app?

Presumably you have checked your spam folder for the missing emails?

Have you tried adding any known email addresses to your "safe senders" list?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Yes, bt bb, access currently via bt web on iPad or bt mail on android phone
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Have also tried via pc using Edge and bt mail - still the same, have rec’d emails from this forum chat ?.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Have now sent from 1 bt email to another on pc ok, but can’t receive from iCloud email to bt
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Looks like it’s my I-cloud send that’s the problem, thanks for your help
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

HI

Thanks for this information. I have the same problem with 2 of my clients sending me emails which I do not see. They are not on my blocked list. What can I do?

0 Ratings