cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Lost Email Access, Can't reset password

Go to solution

Hi,

Lost access to my email - getting messages saying I need to reset passwords etc. I've tried several times going through the procedure and have got to the "reset password" stage but despite using a brand new password I keep getting "something went wrong" message. 

I've also tried phoning for help but none of the press 1 etc options are for email. Going crazy!!

Any suggestions

Thanks Alan C

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lost Email Access, Can't reset password

Go to solution

Hi @alchad welcome back to the community. I'm sorry to see you're having problems with your email password. I can see you've a @talk21.com email from the community registration. When resetting your password you need to format it like this your.email.t21@btinernet.com instead of your.email@talk21.com

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

Neil

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Neil,

Thank you for that.  You have started a few bells ringing in my old head!   I had this problem quite few years back and I seem to recall that the emil was part of the problem/solution. I think I half got in just now but managed to mess up the new password and have been locked out for 20 minutes before I can try again. Thanks for jogging the memory😀. Will report back.

Regards

Alan C

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Worked! Got password reset, thanks for the help.

0 Ratings