cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: Managing BT Email now migrated to EE

Go to solution

Exactly the same problem with mine. Both me and my wife unable to access email on our iPhones. Something has changed with the account. So much for being a seamless transition to EE. Nothing but issues so far. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution
Same issue here, cannot manage email via BTID
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

I had the same problem with the "Manage" button not working from the BT account. I found another way to get there though: Log into web mail (https://email.bt.com/mail), then go to "account info" (it's one of the options when you click on your email address at the top right of the webmail screen) - on the page that opens up there is a link to "Manage email addresses", which after entering your BTID and password successfully goes to the email management page.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

I have the same issue.

Been unable to contact support. 

Wait times in excess of 30mins.

It was BT who moved me to EE and it has been a complete shambles from start to finish.  

Not in the least bit surprised this part does not work either.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

Hi there - having the same problem. Could you advise?

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Archwayanimal,

You no longer see E-mail as a product you have when logging into your MYBT account you mean? 

If you give one of our guides a call on 150 from a BT Mobile or 0330 1234 150 when you can they will be able to take a look into it for you.

Are you able to manage your e-mail account in the meantime using the method @curlycee posted above? 

Alex

0 Ratings