cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 46

Email

I am unable to access my email through a browser having correctly answered The “ I’m not a robot” question but there is a message on screen to say that the site i.e. BT has exceeded its free recaptcha quota this month. Is anybody else having this issue?

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 46

Re: Email

Hi

Exactly the same. ReCAPTcha only started being a pain with this new sign-in, and it's already causing total blockages. Only the 20th, and still more people coming onto the new sign-on method and already "has exceeded its free recaptcha quota this month."

Message 23 of 46

Re: New Email system 'robot' check

This problem has just happened to me this morning.  I have gone through a dozen 'verification' sequences and it occurs every time I try to log in to my BT email on all of my email addresses.

I have not had this issue with BT before.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 46

I've got the same problem. I can't sign in to either of my accounts on my laptop. No idea how to fix this, sorry.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 46

The endless daily Captcha checks have been infuriating, especially for someone whose vision is less than perfect. However, this morning I find that I can't access BT Mail via my PC (Windows 10) at all - despite completing the Captcha process on numerous occasions and receiving the 'Green tick' I still get asked to confirm that ' I'm not a Robot '!!! Has the robot that is Captcha developed a short circuit??

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 46

I am having this problem today too except when I have successfully trawled through the pages of clicking on the different pictures & finally get the green tick, I click next to log in - then I get the below pop up, (red box telling me to confirm I'm not a robot!) & no entry into my email account.

What am I supposed to do then? I even resorted to shouting at the screen! as you can see, no options are given on how to proceed 'now'.

I too am using a VPN, I have tried changing the location multiple time but having the exact same problem every time.

On top of the 'new' BT log in not giving me the option to stay signed in anymore - BT (hopefully somebdy with connections to BT will read this & pass on,) this is an absolute NIGHTMARE! We all pay more than enough for this service, get it sorted please, more than enough of us are complaining to show it is not an isolated incident - currently I am not able to log in to my account.

Lch_0-1713689660082.png

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 46

When trying to login to bt mail I keep geting this and cannot log in.

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 46

Exactly the same issues since late last night. 

The 'Confirm you're not a robot' keeps coming up after every time after ticking the box.

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 46

BT has exceeded its free recaptcha quota this month.

The monthly assessment quota is reset on the first day of each month.

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 46

Does this mean we have to wait until May to access our email 😡

0 Ratings