cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 50

Re: New Email system 'robot' check

I have notified the moderators of the forum about the problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They will advise by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 50

Thank you - I’m new to this forum so not sure how it works

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 50

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for posting and for highlighting the issue with the Captcha. The email team are aware of the problem and this is being investigated.

I'll post an update as soon as I know more.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 50

@JanetL1 @Tim_G @Pamelacf @SEK 

@Lch @DaveKer @birdie 

Call BT Customer Support so they have more information of the number of people this is impacting and exact details (pc or laptop, browser etc.).  They are apparently working on it at the moment and we have to just wait.

From BT mobile

From the UK

0330 1234 150 

From outside the UK

+44 150 174 7714

Monday to Friday 8am - 9pm

Weekends and bank holidays 8am - 8pm

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 50

As the BT email team are aware of the problem and are working on a fix, why do you think swamping customer services with pointless calls will help in any way?

Message 36 of 50

@licquorice 

As already mentioned, so they have more information of the number of people this is impacting and exact details (pc or laptop, browser etc.).

The customer support person I spoke to said they are already aware of the issue but asked me a few questions because it was important to get as much detail as possible from different people.  They pointed out that with more information, it may help.  I am helping further by letting others know, surely this is part of the 'BT Community' concept.

My call was answered relatively quickly (so clearly they have availability of staff) and the call only took a few minutes, so I disagree that this is swamping customer services.

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 50

All it needs is the email team to buy the correct licence, no information is required.

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 50

@licquorice 

That's great you have more information that has not been mentioned here yet - thanks for sharing this with us! 

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 50

Fingers x will be very soon 🤞as this is affecting so many and in my case both personal and business - have 2 BT email accounts. 

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 50

I have never had problems signing in on my W10 computer but I tested on my old W7 computer, because my cousin was having problems with the robot, and I also got the robot sign in. After reading the latest problems I tried again on W7 computer this morning and I could sign in normally, no robot.

0 Ratings