cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Not receiving a registration mail

I am trying to register with Blinkhome to activate an App for my security cameras the mail is apparently being rejected by BT mail as Spam

how can I unblock this as it contains the registration number I need to enter

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Not receiving a registration mail

add address to safe senders or probably easier use another email address - gmail for example

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I’ve tried that but the sending organisation reckons it’s being blocked by the BY mail server as spam

any way I can get this marked as safe?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

can you not just use another email address for confirmation i.e.gmail

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@darkgnome wrote:

I’ve tried that but the sending organisation reckons it’s being blocked by the BY mail server as spam

any way I can get this marked as safe?

If the email is being blocked as spam prior to getting to your Inbox or Spam folder the sending company will need to ensure that they are complying with the following link and if they are they will need to contact the BT Postmaster on the email within the web page and report the problem.

BT Email - best practices for postmasters and senders of email | BT Help

0 Ratings