cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: Not receiving emails but can send them ?

ive just checked hes has the same account since 2009 and only stopped working the 22nd of last month
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 18

its the only account hes had
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 18

yes
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 18

Just to clarify:

He has previously been using the email account without issue up until 22nd April 2024.

Using  a web browser (webmail) he can send emails from that account but he can not receive them.

Is that correct.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

yes thats correct
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 18

It is not clear in your first message but I am assuming you have checked the "Blocked Senders" in his email account to ensure that he has not blocked the email address or email domain for any of the email addresses that have been sending him emails?

If that is the case there will be nothing further that users of this forum will be able to do/suggest that will fix the issue as it would appear that his email account has been corrupted in some way so I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They will advise you by posting on this thread.

Meanwhile it will be a waste of your time trying to set up his iPad if his webmail is not working.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 18

Hi @mikesw15 we can ask the email team to take a look, I'll send you a private message so you can send us over your dads info.

Neil

0 Ratings