cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 29

Re: OK BT, what did you do to disallow me to even see my LogIn page??

Go to solution

Dream on !!!

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 29

Phishing or is AVG over-reacting?

Go to solution

OK just ignore, I've just seen that others are having the same trouble so I'll check the replies there first

I was able to log in to my email on my laptop this afternoon with no trouble, but tonight I can't get on because AVG is saying there's a Phishing attempt. 

As far as I know, I haven't updated or downloaded anything in the 5 hours between log-ins, so is anyone else having trouble logging in?

Or is it my AVG program? 

Any ideas? I can still log in on my mobile app, just not via the BT website on my laptop.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 29

Re: Phishing or is AVG over-reacting?

Go to solution

@debjb52 

I have moved your post onto this thread to keep the reports in the same place to save duplication of replies.

Message 14 of 29

Re: security

Go to solution

Hi - I have started to get this issue today - if they corrected it why is it happening now ?

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 29

Go to solution

@Suey 

The problem you are experiencing will no doubt be the one in this thread not the thread you posted on so  I have moved your post onto this thread to keep the reports in the same place to save duplication of replies.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 29

Re: Phishing or is AVG over-reacting?

Go to solution

Same problem on my laptop. OK on phone and tablet.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 29

Go to solution
Hi Stephen5000 I too use Avast/AVG and couldn't get access to my email.....rang the helpline and they said there was an issue, used your quick fix tip and managed to get back my email in the short term - thanks for the tip/advice. Hope it's fixed properly soon. Thanks from AtTen24
Message 18 of 29

Go to solution
Thank you, it’s been driving me mad all evening.
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 29

Go to solution

Hi all,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've reported the issue and will feed back your comments.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 29

Go to solution

Hi all,

Quick update. AVG have confirmed this should now be sorted. Can you all check and let me know.

Cheers

David