cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Premium email

Any help would be great. Have cancelled my broadband and asked to keep email address said I was happy to pay for Premium email account. BT said they would send email with link to set up and haven’t have phone 5 times now and getting no where . Need to keep email address for my business. Have looked on my BT but nothing on there to set up either 

thanks 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Premium email

There is nothing to set up. It is just a billing change. You just keep what you have as regards your email.

When you log onto your MyBT and go to Your Products then Email, Manage if you look at your email type at the top of the page it should now show Premium.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

When you leave BT, your email will be downgraded to Basic Mail which is only accessible via webmail. If you wish to move to Premium Mail to allow app/client access, give the Premium Mail team a call.

0808 100 6778

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Thanks for reply have done that but on my products list there is nothing for email that’s where I am having the problem 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Thanks for replying.Have phoned this number already and still nothing been done that’s where I seem to be having trouble will try again today fingers crossed 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Has your broadband actually been ceased yet or has it just been requested?

0 Ratings