cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: Sent emails missing from SENT folder in webmail and all devices

Hi @rugbyguy I'm really sorry about that, if you copy your message into the notes program on a windows pc and then copy and paste it from there to the private message it should remove any hidden HTLM code from the content of the message.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

I am hoping that you may be able to offer help regarding an email I received this morning and read but did not delete has gone missing.

I can no longer find it using my BTmail app on my desktop, Outlook programme on  the same desktop computer or mail access on my Android mobile.

The email seems to be missing from the BT mail server without it being physically deleted. Emails that I have  physically deleted today  are visible in my trash folder.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Please disregard, for some unknown reason it has turned now up in my spam folder
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

The problem BT seems to have is that they use email they are not willing to accept that it has reached the receiver !. When it is used formally in contracts or maybe medical appointments, it is very essential !.

BT has control of it's email server and should have provided some sort of testing regime to qualify send/receive of mail !. This it is not willing to do !!! Therefore I suggest others do likewise and raise this item with Onbudsman !. Rgds.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

@rugbyguy1 wrote:

Therefore I suggest others do likewise and raise this item with Onbudsman !. Rgds.

You have to go through the BT complaints process first and only once you have received a deadlock letter the Ombudsman will get involved if it falls under their remit.

Our process | Communications Ombudsman (commsombudsman.org)

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

All complaints followed up and message translate given !.

All due to BT NOT giving option on Digital Voice which was not asked for and then also changed contract NOT asked for !.

Then NO OPTION but to change provider !!!

Really very ticked off with BT, especially as a shareholder !!!. Rgds.

0 Ratings