cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Re: emails not saved in sent mail

Hi,

I have the same problem. No Sent message is saved in the sent folder. Neither in Webmail or in MS Outlook.

Emails I send from my iPhone, however, appear in the sent folder, both in webmail and Outlook.

All help would be appreciated. @JohnC2 would a PM to you escalate this?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi @Robert33, sorry your having this issue with your email account. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll get this raised to our email team for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Thank you. I have replied to your PM and look forward to a resolution.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi,

I am getting the same issue. Emails I send from my phone and received by people and they show in the sent items on my phone by I cannot see them in my BT Internet webmail.  As an example, I sent a test email this morning to ******@hotmail.com

Please can you do the magic back end fix.

Thanks,

Tom

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Are you using an email app or web browser on your phone.

If it is an email app has it been set up as an IMAP account or a POP3 account.

If it is set up as a POP3 account it will not synch with BT server to show sent emails. It will only download your Inbox.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi,It is an old phone and was setup using POP3. I have changed it to IMAP but the sent emails are still not showing when I send test emails.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Which email app are you using?

When you "changed" it to IMAP did you just change the settings or did you remove your POP3 account and then set your email account up from fresh because you can not just change the settings.

0 Ratings