cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

The cursor jumps to the start when autosave is evoked? Can we have a response from the BT team PLEAS

Can we have a response from the BT team PLEASE?

Is anyone there taking any notice and trying to fix this much-documented, infuriating problem when the cursor jumps back to the start when autosave is evoked?

Don't forget some of us use it as a business tool, and after wasting so much time trying (and failing) to compose a simple email It, is considered a very poor tool and not fit-for purpose.

This can't be a difficult fix - but it's forcing so may away from BT - or is that what you are doing?
If so - please be honest and tell us you are working to discontinue btinternet email, and we will move to an alternative.

This is really not doing the once-solid reputation of BT any favours!

Please respond!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: The cursor jumps to the start when autosave is evoked? Can we have a response from the BT team P

While I agree that the email cursor problem should not be happening and that it should have been resolved long before now I find it hard to understand why you would use a residential email service for your business use.

Apart from it being against the T & Cs of the account. See section 10 of this link

https://www.bt.com/products/static/terms/oct2022btmail.html

you would get a far better SLA with a proper buisiness account.

As regards getting the problem fixed or the long term future of the BTMail accounts I would not expect a happy ending on either and I would suggest that you start to make provision on moving your account.

0 Ratings