cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

The new BT Email

Why oh why couldn't BT have simply included an option to revert back to the old original, stable, reliable, Email I had been using with very little issue for the past 15 years?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: The new BT Email

@martin2000 wrote:

Why oh why couldn't BT have simply included an option to revert back to the old original, stable, reliable, Email I had been using with very little issue for the past 15 years?

BT did not just change it for the sake of change. I'm not going to get into the reasons why, but it was not a viable option to revert back to the "old original, stable, reliable, Email " for various reasons.

Just for information, the BTMail email system has only been in operation from 2014. Prior to that it was BTYahoo which was a BT branded Yahoo email system.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@gg30340wrote:

@martin2000wrote:

Just for information, the BTMail email system has only been in operation from 2014. Prior to that it was BTYahoo which was a BT branded Yahoo email system.

I concur that 2014 start. Just checked when I registered on this forum, and it was 2015 when I'd had enough of the number of issues the dissolving of the fabulous Yahoo platform were causing. Hard to believe a decade later we're still suffering & discussing the BT 'takeover', and how they should have just kept a perfectly working branded email platform!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@Stephen5000 

You mean the Yahoo email system that has had the two biggest breaches of customers security/ email accounts in history.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@gg30340wrote:

@Stephen5000 

You mean the Yahoo email system that has had the two biggest breaches of customers security/ email accounts in history.

Yep, that's the one LOL But at least it worked!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@Stephen5000 wrote:

@gg30340wrote:

@Stephen5000 

Yep, that's the one LOL But at least it worked!

Far too easily, even the hackers found it worked for them.