cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Unable to send email from my PC client app

Go to solution

I have 3 Bt mail accounts. I can send from 2 of them but not from my preferred account.  This happened previously in May and I was advised by BT to change my mailbox password, and this worked.  I have done the same now but still can't send.  I am only sending a simple text message but I keep getting the following error meassage.  Any thoughts? 

[SMTP]Cannot send message (Email body not accepted due to the following reason:
"We're sorry, but we can't send your email. Either the subject matter, a link, or an attachment potentially contains
spam, or phishing or malware. Please check or edit your message and try sending it again. (6-1-3-2) ID (63FE9B950D24CC52)
")

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unable to send email from my PC client app

Go to solution

Hi @hind I'm sorry to see your having problems sending an email. Something within your email has triggered the spam filters to reject it. Is this happening to every email you send? 

I'd recommend changing he subject to see if that helps.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Made no difference but thanks anyway.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@hind thanks for trying, if you log in to the BT email website can you send it from there?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
That's what I did for urgent sends and also used Gmail from my client app and had no problems. I raised a support query with BT and after 24 hours send has started working. However nothing from BT to suggest it was a BT server proble. Anyway thanks for your help.
0 Ratings