cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Verification emails not received

Hi,

I was recently trying to create an account with Collection Pot but couldn't finish setting the account up as I didn't receive the verification email with a code. I spoke to them and they said the messages had been sent but were rejected back as Spam. I didn't receive any notifications of this.

The email address they would have come from is:  pot@notifications.collectionpot.com

Please could you help resolve this issue?
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Verification emails not received

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers and will not be able to deal with any issues relating to your account.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators, who may offer to help, when everything else has been tried.

I'd recommend calling or messaging the technical support team on this link Fix email | BT Help

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Verification emails not received

You could do as advised above but as this is a BT customer to customer help forum where members do try to help other customers and frequently do give very helpfull and usefull advice and as you have taken the trouble to sign up as a forum member you may want to try some of the replies you receive before calling BT and waiting on hold for goodness knows how long only be given some useless advice just to get you off the phone.

Try adding the verification email address to your "safe senders" list in your email account settings.

Log onto your BTMail account using a browser, not an email client/app, and then click on your username at the right hand side. Select "Settings" then go to the left hand side and select "Mail". Scroll down and click on "Safe Senders" and add their email address to that and click "save".

0 Ratings