cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

auto- transfer of email

Go to solution

I set up my BT mail via Hotmail as a client email - how can I set up auto-transfer of emails

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: auto- transfer of email

Go to solution

Hi @nickm2, is this what you're looking for: Setting up auto-forward in BT Mail | BT Help?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

I found this but because I set up BT email using Hotmail as a client email I don't get the same screen.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

What exactly is it you are trying to do?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Are you trying to access your BTMail account using the Hotmail or as it is now known Outlook.com interface in effect using Hotmail as an email client?  

See link.

Add your other email accounts to Outlook.com (microsoft.com)

You can forward your BTMail account to your Hotmail account and access it that way.

You should log onto your BTMail account using this link BTMail  then go to the settings found by clicking on your username at the top right then go to Mail and you will find the auto forward function.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

I want to auto-transfer messages received on ************** to the account of someone else who is taking over from me as editor of this magazine.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Please remove email address as this is a public forum and you may get more spam than you can handle

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Please delete the email address, this is a public forum viewable worldwide and you will attract more spam than you know how to deal with.

Just follow the last paragraph of @gg30340 's answer

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

I followed the instructions but when I went to Mail I did not find the auto-forward instruction. What now?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

If you are using a mobile device to set it up make sure that the web browser that you are using is set to use the "full" version of the browser and not the mobile version.

Once logged onto to BTMail using the link that I posted, you go to the settings that are found by clicking on your user name at the right hand side. Once the settings page opens you go to "Mail" that is found in the left hand column in the settings page.

Click on "Mail" and it will open a list, select the one named "Auto Forward" 

Forward.png

0 Ratings