cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

cant access my e-mails

i cant access my e-mails cleared history etc. worked last time switch off everything at sockets and changed browser i give up

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: cant access my e-mails

Hi @melcon115,

I'm sorry to see that you can't get into your emails.

Are you attempting to log in at https://www.bt.com/mail? Or, are you trying to log in on an app or email client?

Also, what operating system and what web browser are you using if you're using our website only? It would be good to know the exact version of the browser that you're using too.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

cant get in on the link sent just bouncing balls browser firefox but also tried google

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Thank you @melcon115.

Can you check the version of Firefox that you're trying?

1. Launch Firefox.
  2. Click the 3 Horizontal Lines. in the upper right-hand corner and then scroll down to and click on Help.
  3. Click About Firefox.

Does that bring up the version name?

Also, what operating system are you using? Is it Windows 10/11 or perhaps you're using an Apple product such as a Mac?

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Dont laugh windows XP and no idea on the Firefox as I said cleared history and cookies last time it was ok 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@melcon115

If you are still running Windows XP I take it you are aware that support for that stopped in 2014 and it is potentially a security risk to you to still be using it .

Also Firefox no longer support Windows XP, the last version of Firefox for XP being version 52.9. Your browser will not have had any security updates since then.

Firefox is now on version 119.01 so it may well be that your Firefox is no longer supported by BTMail and that could be what is causing the problem.

It is of course your choice but you should seriously consider updating your system or be very very careful when connected to the Internet.

0 Ratings