cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

closed acc cannot get premium email.

New problem for me .

sold house, closed bt acc, sep 23rd .

i am pretty certain i was told i would have 60 days to decided if i wanted to go to premium email for 7.50  a month . so tried to do that yesterday ,when i suddenly found my email would not work on my pc .

spoke to nice chap at bt today . he tells me its not possible , and i cannot have it , can anyone help ?

i can use the "basic" ....its functioning . but i have never in all my years with bt been able to access the My B T page , so i could not use that method of getting premium.

i would really appreciate  fix for this , i am in HS buying /searching mode , and email is v important .

thanks 

regards

robert

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: closed acc cannot get premium email.

Give the Premium mail team a call  on 0808 100 6778

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thank you im ,

I did spend a long time on the phone with them , but the chap could not help at all .
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @ivanhoew and welcome to our community.

I'm really sorry you're having problems with your email. I'd like to help so I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch. If you don't have an account number your can leave that blank on the form.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

thank you david i have replied 🙂

0 Ratings