cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 25

Re: BT Webmail Feedback v2 (post 16th April release)

Anybody else's email down at the moment?

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 25

BT email down

Webmail is down on Windows 10, showing Service is Unavailable.  It works fine though on the BT App on my Samsung Galaxy phone.  What's going on??

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 25

@Groo 

Yes it is down

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 25

Re: email down again

I cannot log in to my BT mail account. keep getting this message.

Our services aren't available right now

We're working to restore all services as soon as possible. Please check back soon.

What are they playing at,  and why no warning this would happen, if they are messing about with the websites, which is another message it received,  they should warn us service will go down, and advise for hope long, not acceptable, 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 25

Currently unavailable.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 25

Re: email down again

Also no access to Norton Password Manager.Strangely,if it's the same for everyone then so-be-it ,so will sit it out.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 25

Re: BT email down

Online web access to  webmail and MyBT account is currently not available. This could be down to a release (it is the weekend and is a normal period for maintaince and downtime) or there’s an issue that is currently being worked on and will be resolved as soon as possible.

usually if there’s some work going on with either the webmail access or MyBT account access you should still be able to access emails via a email client using IMAP and SMTP

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 25

My Dad spent an hour and a half on the phone to BT Support today trying to sort out 3 unrelated problems. By way of casual conversation, the call centre rep told him today’s the day that BT are merging their systems with EE’s, and advised him not to try and access his email until tomorrow. Might’ve been a bit of flannel to keep him sweet of course. He was pretty batey by that point.
Message 19 of 25

That is interesting, thanks for letting us know.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 25

@diggerdeedum 

That is interesting, thanks for letting us know.

0 Ratings