cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

moving my bt email to another account

I created my BT email address around 15 years ago against my parents BT internet account, a few years ago I signed up for my own BT Internet package and had my email address moved over to that account.

A few weeks ago my parents got an email to say my email address had been frozen due to suspicious activity, i had to change my password but i didn't get any notification of this issue i only knew because they told me.

When they checked on their mybt my email address was still listed against their account, but it is also listed on my mybt. If they delete my email address from their mybt will i lose it altogether or will it remain on my mybt account?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: moving my bt email to another account

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your question. Once they have read this they should be able to help. They are very busy at present so it can take up to 48 hours for them to contact you. They will do this by posting on this thread.

Message 3 of 3

Re: moving my bt email to another account

Hi @jdee2021,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings