cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 61 of 67

Re: why doesn't the Search facility work in my BT emails?

I have the same problem - BT has been really bad to deal with about this - nonsense about cookies, browsers, etc. - I really do give up and will be leaving BT very soon because of the inability to search emails. 

0 Ratings
Message 62 of 67

Absolutely right - BT should be ashamed of this rollout - there clearly wasn't adequate testing or this fault wouldn't've come through. I wonder if we can complain to a regulator about this? 

0 Ratings
Message 63 of 67

Lukenr,  agree that someone's head should roll for the lack of proper testing before rollout - but of course it won't, because these organisations never, but never, accept responsibility and hold up their hands and admit their mistakes.  Horizon, anyone?

0 Ratings
Message 64 of 67

@Maggie8 wrote:

Lukenr,  agree that someone's head should roll for the lack of proper testing before rollout - but of course it won't, because these organisations never, but never, accept responsibility and hold up their hands and admit their mistakes.  Horizon, anyone?

This is nothing like Horizon so stop comparing it to that. Nobody has gone to jail because of it, nobody has lost their livelyhood because of it, nobody has lost their home because of it, nobody has had to move out of their community because of it etc etc.

It is an email webpage that is rubbish for goodness sake!!

Message 65 of 67

And there are only 2 reasons to use it.

Those on Basic Mail who are getting a freebie anyway and those using a locked down work device unable to install a mail client.

Everyone else can use a mail client but for some bizarre reason, steadfastly refuse to do so.

Message 66 of 67

People use webmail for many different reasons - not as simple as you suggest!
0 Ratings
Message 67 of 67

I wonder if they tested this on fast broadband connections only... are you on relatively slow broadband? That may well be the issue. 

0 Ratings