Message 1 of 5

Alexa

Hi I have a new BT digital handsets. I set it up and it all worked well. Then I started to set up a Alexa which worked well I’ve put in the code and it worked well. I then proceeded to put in phone numbers in the handset and I must’ve gone onto set up Alexa again which I’ve got another code I’ve put the new code in after going on the website and now Alexa will not work at all on my phone. my phone now says Alexa services are not set up press set up to continue when I press set up it will tell to go to web browser but gives me no code. When I go onto the menu on the phone to set up Alexa. I press select and it says not accepted please help thank you

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Alexa

Did you try going to settings then alexa and then deregister then turn off phone and back on and start again.  you can also try settings then phone setting and reset

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi thanks for the quick reply I’ve got into the Alexa settings mode on the phone and it only gives me the option to set up Alexa when I press select it comes up with not accepted. I’ve Deselected the device several times but still comes up with the same problem.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

did you try phone reset?

have you tried checking the Alexa app on mobile phone and see if hub is shown and if active

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks again imjolly, yep tried that also updated software. Oh well just have to use it without Alexa. Cheers anyway👍

0 Ratings