cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

BT Basic & Caller display

Go to solution

Hello,

would someone be able to help with getting caller display added to my parent’s account please?

i’ve read questions and answers on here that have advised calling up which I did, asked to speak to a BT Basic team which apparently doesn’t exist anymore. Customer service agent said they can’t add it so how do I get this sorted please?

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: BT Basic & Caller display

Go to solution

@Grenaid 

This can be done via MyBT, assuming you have access to their BT account.

https://www.bt.com/help/landline/calling-features-and-security/all-about-caller-display

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Nope, tried that first:

We're sorry...

We can't show you any offers online because you have BT Basic. To discuss your options please call us on 0800 672 476

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

@Grenaidwrote:

Hello,
would someone be able to help with getting caller display added to my parent’s account please?

Ring 150 from your BT line or 0800 800 150, ask for the 'Sales Support' team, they'll be able to add it for you, there's also no charge for the feature.

Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Grenaid, welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting. Have you had a chance to call and speak with the sales support team yet? and if so have they resolved this for you?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2, thank you.

Yes, I contacted customer service yesterday who advised that they were unable to add. Having read some older posts on here, I asked them to put me through to a BT Basic team. Apparently the product no longer exists, and there isn’t a team that supports this any more.

I know some guys have posted on here and managed to get it sorted so was hoping someone would be able to assist me? 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Sorry guys I missed Richie’s post before replying above. I contacted the ‘Sales Support’ team as advised and happy to report that they have added this on for me 🙂

Thanks for your help

Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Grenaid, that's great news, and thanks for taking the time to call in again.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

Is it possible to contact the 'Sales Support' team on the online chat or do I need to call?  Trying to sort this for my mother-in-law but my work is really busy at the moment and seem to be permanently in meetings so haven't had the time to call yet.  

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

@caz138wrote:

Is it possible to contact the 'Sales Support' team on the online chat or do I need to call?

Calls only for the sales support team, they are a small team and have no online chat option.

Do you have the same problem as the original post ? caller display can be added via MyBT