cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: BT Digital Phone Service is the broadband free?

@jfatherley13  If we've provided a line only customer broadband so they can get digital voice it should solely be for the use of digital voice.

If you can get us the name of the plan that has been ordered, we would be in a better position to answer.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Hi Neil

From looking at the bill in the BT cloud it just says Broadband Services £ 11.73 a month, which what he was paying for when he had a normal line at his previous house.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Its possible of course, that the Internet part of it may well cease, once all the order are closed.

I would be a bit wary of using the Internet, until the situation has been clarified, just in case there are extra usage charges raised.

Message 14 of 17

@jfatherley13  I'll be happy to take a look at your father-in-law's account and clarify this. I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can send me his details. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Hi - I have sent through the details requested via PM can I have a response please?
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

@jfatherley13 

The Mods are a small team dealing  with what seems like an ever-increasing workload in strict rotation So it could take a few days or so for your issue to reach the top of the pile.

Message 17 of 17

The mods have recently quoted a five working day response time.