cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

BT Digital Voice - Call Divert Charges

Are call diverts from a BT Digital Voice line to an EE mobile number free? It only states to BT mobile in the help pages but surely that should now include EE.

I was recently moved from BT Mobile to EE to get a better deal and at the same time moved to Digital Voice for my landline so will be a bit annoyed if it is not free.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Digital Voice - Call Divert Charges

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

@AjayK46wrote:

Are call diverts from a BT Digital Voice line to an EE mobile number free?

Call divert is charged the same as it would cost for you to call the number from your landline, so if you have unlimited minutes on your landline package, calls to UK landlines or UK mobiles would be included.

If you have the 700 minute plan, the diverted calls would use the allowance as normal.

More info at All about Call Diversion 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

@-Richie- 

this suggests call diversion is free to BT mobile but part of allowance to other mobiles

https://www.bt.com/help/landline/all-about-call-diversion-for-digital-voice

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 8

But I thought BT and EE mobile were now all together. I was with BT mobile but got changed in the last review of my contract. If the divert is free to BT Mobile why not to EE?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Were you on digital voice when you got charged for call diversion?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

I was changed from BT Mobile to EE at the same time as moving to BT Digital Voice when my contract was reviewed.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

I have asked the Community the very same question and never get a straightforward yes or no!
0 Ratings