cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT ID activation - wrong DOB

I have just switched to BT and have tried to activate my BT ID but it tells me my DOB doesn't match the original answer given. I called BT and was told by Connor that he would send another email where I can reset these details. He sent another activation email, and another separate email telling me just to click on the link. But it's the same activation email and my DOB is apparently still wrong! So now what? I can't reset the information if the information I need to activate it is wrong. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT ID activation - wrong DOB

Hi @DST12

Welcome and thanks for posting!

I am sorry you're having problems setting up your BTID.  I understand the issue is caused by a mix up with your date of birth and I appreciate the time you have taken on the phone with my colleague Connor trying to get this updated.

We'll be happy to pick up from here and help get this sorted.  We are extremely busy at present so it'll take us a little longer to get round to you so please bear with us and we'll be in touch.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings